Renting a photo booth for your event can be confusing. Follow these easy steps to ensure all bases are covered before your big day.
1. Check our availability. Use this informational form to make sure we can attend your event. If you do not receive a reply as soon as hoped, feel free to call us!
2. After filling out our contact form, we will respond with a quote and request additional information if we are available for the event date. We request an additional questionnaire to make sure all of the specs of the event are covered and then present you with an invoice and contract. Here are our terms & conditions for your reference.
3. Make a deposit to secure your date through our quote system you will receive or directly through paypal.
All events require a non-refundable $200 deposit to reserve your date. We accept cash, credit cards, checks, or paypal. Payment plans are available, just ask! The remaining total balance or a payment agreement is due 10 days before the event. Make all paypal transactions to email@example.com.
4. Approve your template. We’ll try our best to get a draft of your layout at least 1 week before your event date. If you would like it sooner, just let us know! We will work with you until you’re satisfied.
5. Relax and let us take care of the photos!